Best of Wine Tourism Awards 2019
The Great Wine Capitals Best of Wine Tourism Awards celebrate innovation and excellence in wine tourism in the regions of these ten great wine capitals and provides an opportunity for wineries to gain exposure and recognition for their commitment to providing leading wine tourism experiences. The winners of this local awards program can then go into the running to win an International Best of Wine Tourism Award, giving you global exposure of your brand, as well as allowing your business to benchmark with overseas wine tourism offerings and truly compare what is on offer in the Great Wine Capitals of the World.
This year the local and international awards will be presented at the Gala Dinner on Thursday 8 November 2018 as part of the Great Wine Capitals Global Network AGM in Adelaide, South Australia.
Buy tickets to the Great Wine Capitals Gala Dinner and Best of Wine Tourism Awards on Thursday 8 November 2018.
Applications are now closed.
Any enquiries please contact us at email@example.com.
Previous award winners
The 2018 winners for Adelaide, South Australia were:
- Accommodation – The Louise (Barossa)
- Architecture and Landscape – Chapel Hill Winery (McLaren Vale)
- Art and Culture – Coriole Vineyards (McLaren Vale)
- Innovative Wine Tourism Experiences – Henschke and Hutton Vale Farm (Barossa)
- Sustainable Wine Tourism Practices – Whistling Kite Wines (Riverland)
- Wine Tourism Restaurants – Hentley Farm Wines (Barossa)
- Wine Tourism Services – Penfolds Magill Estate (Adelaide Hills) – 2018 International Best of Wine Tourism Winner
Discover the Best of Wine Tourism Award winners from around the world.